Cloudvidia is a visionary partner to the small-medium manufacturer, delivering a tapestry of solutions to elevate their manufacturing operation to Industry 4.0 standing, without the industrial conglomerate price tag. Leveraging the expertise from an experienced founding team and a network of tier-one Industry 4.0 technology vendors, we work consultatively with our clients to design and deploy Smart Factory technology in an innovative business model that mitigates front-end investment challenges bringing leading edge industrial automation into the reach of any size and scale manufacturing operation.
Join us and help lift these small-medium independent manufacturers across Asia into mainstream industrial automation and get them started operating at peak performance while keeping the workforce and bottom-line safe and healthy.
Five unique selling points of our smart manufacturing solutions:
- Deployment and lifecycle costs better aligned with constraints for small-medium size manufacturing operations eliminates the need of debt financing or major investments;
- Fully customized solutions tailored to the specific needs and priorities of each client despite modular solution framework which shortens deployment dramatically;
- Shorter TTC than traditional SI implementations;
- Phased Implementation delivers instant dashboards and metrics and, as data sets accumulate, predictive analytics and other AI features can be added;
- AI and ML based solutions.
Join us and help lift small-medium independent manufacturers across Asia into mainstream industrial automation and get them started operating at peak performance while keeping the workforce and bottom-line safe and healthy.
The IIoT Architect is responsible for the vision, strategy and end-to-end architecture of Cloudvidia’s Smart Factory solution spanning devices, gateways, connectivity, cloud, applications, integration, analytics and security layers.
The primary responsibilities of the IIoT Architect are:
- Spearhead the development of Cloudvidia’s technical strategy for the Smart Factory solution – The IIoT Architect must work with senior leadership to develop a rational and deliberate technology vision that sets objectives for the business to shoot for and to communicate that vision to key stakeholders. Part of this involves documenting the solution’s critical success factors, as well as how to use the business value to drive engagement.
- Collaborate with diverse enterprise groups to deliver value – The IIoT Architect needs to engage effectively with teams across the organization such as IT and OT groups, business units and senior management to develop clear business objectives for IIoT solutions and to ensure they integrate well with existing operations.
- Design an end-to-end IIoT architecture for Cloudvidia’s Smart Factory solution – The IIoT Architect must identify and document the solution’s target architecture and ensure that it addresses current and future business requirements. The end-to-end IIoT solution will span a wide variety of technology areas ranging from data collection sensors, equipment or appliances at the edge all the way to integration with enterprise applications and systems.
- Create a process to build and deploy customized solutions – Developing and standardizing the process for building the Smart Factory solution and then guiding the evolution and improvement of that process. This will help make Cloudvidia’s deployment of customized solutions easier and more reliable because these initiatives will follow a process that incorporates the organization’s experience and accrued best practices in customized solutions development.
- Enable the custom design, construction and deployment of the Smart Factory solution – The IIoT Architect collaborates with and enables Solution Architects in their design and implementation of specific customer solutions. The IIoT Architect will bring lessons learned and design experience from across the portfolio of previous implementations to guide and assist Solution Architects.
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage.
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development.
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities.
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others.
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical area.
- Work in office environment.
- This position has no direct reports.
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
- Up to 20% travel, including international travel.