Cloudvidia is a visionary partner to the small-medium manufacturer, delivering a tapestry of solutions to elevate their manufacturing operation to Industry 4.0 standing, without the industrial conglomerate price tag. Leveraging the expertise from an experienced founding team and a network of tier-one Industry 4.0 technology vendors, we work consultatively with our clients to design and deploy Smart Factory technology in an innovative business model that mitigates front-end investment challenges bringing leading edge industrial automation into the reach of any size and scale manufacturing operation.
Five unique selling points of our smart manufacturing solutions:
- Deployment and lifecycle costs better aligned with constraints for small-medium size manufacturing operations eliminates the need of debt financing or major investments
- Fully customized solutions tailored to the specific needs and priorities of each client despite modular solution framework which shortens deployment dramatically
- Shorter TTC than traditional SI implementations
- Phased Implementation delivers instant dashboards and metrics and, as data sets accumulate, predictive analytics and other AI features can be added
- AI and ML based solutions
Join us and help lift small-medium independent manufacturers across Asia into mainstream industrial automation and get them started operating at peak performance while keeping the workforce and bottom-line safe and healthy.
The IIoT Business Analyst will become an expert on Cloudvidia’s smart factory solution. He/she will compare user requirements to our platform capabilities and conduct a gap analysis. This problem-solver will work cross-functionally to develop strategies to solve complex technical problems. The ideal candidate is an expert at analyzing business processes and software systems to deliver actionable insights that guide decision making and optimization. The position is both strategic and hands-on, requiring an obsession to improve the customer’s experience.
The primary responsibilities of the IIoT Business Analyst are:
- Work closely with and provide hands-on support to solutions architects and developers to ensure requirements understanding. Provide clarifications during the build cycle and establish regular checkpoints to ensure system changes align with the intended vision. Ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements and align to applicable business strategies.
- Contribute to technology build and deployment activities on multiple platforms. Track issues and progress against project plans and host internal and external meetings. Participate in Acceptance Testing of deliverables. Approve test cases to ensure use case cover requirements. Collaborate with other stakeholders to ensure architecture is aligned with business requirements.
- Provide input to project funding process by capturing estimates for needed resources in addition to a summary set of requirements.
- Engage and transition knowledge to IoT operations teams by providing overviews, detailed documentation, hands-on demo/learning opportunities and follow-up support to ensure the transfer of day-to-day operations after go-live.
- Actively help manage partner relationships with respect to solution offering comparisons, evaluating cost structures against alternatives and participating in partner Scope of Work reviews.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Business Analyst in a manufacturing environment. Industry 4.0/Factory Automation or Digital Transformation experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of typical manufacturing process flows and understanding of the application of IoT in manufacturing and supply chain. Understand the various technologies and terminology used and be able to translate concepts and solutions into commercial outcomes.
- Experience in process mapping, process analysis, requirements assessment, data analysis, gap/fit analysis and documentation.
- Hands-on experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Experience in leading ERP/MES systems implementations is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to gather solid requirements and acceptance criteria with various levels of leadership. Capacity to be prescriptive with technical options while assisting stakeholders in prioritizing their needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, interviewing, and documentation skills. Strong collaboration skills, ability to bring various teams together and focus energy towards a common goal. Ability to explain technical issues in a concise and non-technical manner to business users. Comfortable with leading and organizing meetings and working effectively with an international team.
- Efficient in working iteratively with development resources. Good understanding of solution delivery methodologies.
- Background in project management a plus.
- Integrity – Adherence to business’ ethical principles; demonstrated honesty and courage.
- Intellectual Curiosity – A demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development.
- Planning – Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities.
- Interpersonal Skills –Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others.
- Commercial Orientation – Ability to identify market opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for improved financial performance for the short and long-term.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical area.
- Work in office environment.
- This position has no direct reports.
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
- Up to 20% travel, including international travel.